1. All players will treat umpires, teammates, and opponents with dignity and respect.
2. All players will provide maximum effort in practice and games.
3. If a player can’t make a practice or has to miss a game due to some issue, then informing the coach verbally through a phone call or in person MUST be done.
4. Players are to be on time for all practices and games. Tardiness may affect playing time in games.
5. Helmet throwing, use of profanity and/or temper tantrums will not be tolerated.
6. Practice hard ALL the time/ Playing time will be earned.
7. Always make the choice to have the right attitude.
8. Be a leader not a follower.
9. Players are to stay focused on the game at all times. Parents need to provide support from the stands and not interfere with players during the game. Coaching needs to be left to the COACHES.
10. Dress for games and practices appropriately. (Tucked in shirts, belts, socks, pants, cleats….ect)
11. All comments by parents and their guests from the sidelines will be encouraging and/or complimentary. Parents and guests will refrain from making comments about players’ mistakes or errors.
12. Parents will treat players, coaches, opponents, and umpires with respect and dignity.
13. Parents will discuss player and/or team concerns and problems directly with the Head Coach. These discussions will not take place right before or after a game. A meeting will be scheduled with the Head Coach to address any issue or concern.
PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION FORMS TO TXREDDOGS@GMAIL.COM